The Cinegy Air PRO configuration tool can be started manually via the CinegyAirConfig.exe file from the installation folder or can be opened from Start > All Programs > Cinegy > Cinegy Air PRO > Cinegy Air PRO Config.
- Set up the video system, aspect ratio and audio level parameters.
- When the configurator is open for the first time, the "Active playlist" field is highlighted with a red box and the active playlist file with the *.MCRActive extension should be defined. Press the "..." button on the right of that field and define the file name for an active playlist.
- Tick the "Local" checkbox if Cinegy Playout is installed and launched on the local computer. If several Cinegy Playout instances are started on the same server, you need to specify what instance will be used to process the specified playlist in the corresponding "#" field next to the server IP address.
- In the "Cinegy Type Repository" field, specify the folder location where the Cinegy Type templates are stored. (Optional)
- Press "OK" to finish configuring the Cinegy Air control application.
The process of Cinegy Air SOLO configuration is the same.