For a richer look various effects can be applied to the scene objects: from basic text effects like a dropped shadow to complex per-character changes using animation features.
Effects for Text-based Objects
For text-based objects (such as static text, marquee or roll), the following effects are available in the upper effect panel:
- Shadow – adds a shadow that falls behind the character.
- Border – outlines a character with the specified color.
- Glow – adds a glow that emanates from the outside of the character.
- Bevel – adds a chamfer around a character.
- Marquee – enables a marquee effect on text.
- Roll – enables a roll effect on text.
- Text sizing – enables a text sizing effect on text.
Per character text specific effects:
- Typewriter – makes the characters 'type in' and become visible as though being typed on a typewriter.
- Alpha – allows you to apply various transparency transitions.
- Position – makes the characters change their position.
- Rotation – makes the characters rotate.
- Scale – makes the characters change their size.
- Flash – allows you to apply various lighting or entrance effects.
- Arrange – makes the characters arrange in the specified manner.
Dynamic Content Effect:
- Generated Clock – adds a generated clock display to the current scene.
- Value Replacement – replaces the text according to the predefined list.
Effects for Graphical Objects
For graphical objects (picture and plate), the following effects are available:
- Mask – erases parts of the other objects inside a group when applied to one of the grouped objects.
- Chamfer – converts a sharp corner of the image to a rounded corner.
- Blur – blurs the image borders.
Dynamic content effect:
- Analog clock – enables the analog clock display.