The parameters of the selected object are displayed on the parameters panel, grouped into categories:
All the tabs are content-dependent, and this means that their content depends on the specific type of the currently selected object.
- The "Transformation" tab contains the position, rotation and scale coordinates of the selected object.
- The "Geometry" tab contains controls for objects content setup depending on the type of the selected object.
- The "Image" tab is used for graphical objects setup.
- The "Effect" tab is used to set up parameters of the effect(s) applied to an object, if any.
- The "Color" tab allows you to configure color and opacity settings for all object types.
You may also be interested in: