Select "AJA Input/Output Device" from the input device list.
|Press the "Setup" button next to the hardware device; the following dialog box appears:|
Here you can configure the following settings:
- Select board – defines the board number from the drop-down list.
- Video format – defines the target video format by selecting it from the drop-down list.
- Audio channels – defines the audio channel(s) to be ingested by selecting the corresponding checkbox(es).
- Audio input – defines the audio input type (Embedded, AES or Analog) from the drop-down list.
- Video input – defines the video input type (SDI, Analog, HDMI, SDI 2) used for ingest.
- Analog input type – defines the input type of the analog video input.
- Preroll time – defines the preroll time in seconds.
- REF source – defines the reference source (Reference Input, Video Input, Free Run, Analog Input or HDMI Input) for the AJA board from the pull-down list.
Live ingest – allows you to capture from live feeds connected to the AJA board.
The live ingest mode disables the RS-422 timecode source and enables the PC clock timecode source.
Stop by dropped frames – when activated, the capture process will be stopped if a defined number of dropped frames occur in order to avoid useless material capturing.
Stop by still TC – when activated, the capture process will be stopped if a defined number of still timecode frames occur in order to avoid useless material capturing.
Advanced TC recognition options – defines the scene recognition and timecode processing parameters:
- Tolerance – defines the number of dropped frames sufficient to stop the capture process if the "Stop by dropped frames" option is activated.
- Time shift – defines the timecode shift in seconds for the RS-422 timecode source.
Timecode source – defines the timecode source (RS-422, RP188 or PC clock) used for ingest.
Master timecode – defines the timecode type used for ingest.
Bypass to dual Link if supported – switching to the Dual Link mode if it is supported.